If you are BOLD, you are:
- Not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff: courageous, daring—heedless of the consequences
- Not hesitating to break the rules of propriety; forward, impudent
- beyond the limits of conventional thought or action; imaginative
- striking or conspicuous to the eye: flashy/showy
- adventurous, intrepid, dauntless
If you’re not BOLD, then you might be:
I have been BOLD in situations when I’ve joined new groups, petitioned for open spaces, found new dwelling spaces, or tried to redefine the perimeters of my existence.
I would have been BOLD if I’d told my neighbours that their sound system wasn’t just bothering me, but was an infringement on the peace of the whole neighbourhood.
I could be BOLD and decide to seek out ways to earn my keep through my art.
Aside from all that, and being mindful of the definitions, I will be BOLD in:
- acquiring new skills
- joining environmental clean-up groups
- getting a new, healthy body
- finding ways to meet people in my community
- looking for a new style of clothing
- breaking chains of monotony (which would be encompassed with all of the above and below)
- seeking out ways to earn 100% of my keep through my art
[Img.Src: Peacock, Titmouse]