This week we were asked to list our top three songs for a little boost or lift. I am going to cheat and list three songs for three key moments. I use music for motivation, so here’s the scoop.
There are times when my spirit needs a little lift and I turn to these:
- By the Grace of God – Katy Perry
- Thank you for This Day – Karen Drucker
- Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson
When I am getting ready for a date or considering a future partner, I use these songs to keep my mood positive and light:
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
- Kill the Lights – Alex Newell, Jess Glynne, & DJ Cassidy
And here are three of my overall go to’s that keep me up. I know that they are over played on the radio, but I guess there is a reason for that…
- Can’t Stop the Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
I hope you find your own personal motivational music too. It helps boost a mood, gives an extra pep in my step, and has even prompted a spontaneous dance party.